|CUDA Cores ||1,024 (512 per GPU) |
|GPU Memory ||4GB DDR3 (2GB per GPU) |
|Memory Interface ||128-bit (64-bit per GPU) |
|Memory Bandwidth ||28.8GB/s |
|System Interface ||PCI Express 3.0 x16 |
|Maximum Power Consumption ||68W |
|Energy Star Enabling ||Yes |
|Thermal Solution ||Ultra-quiet active fansink |
|Form Factor ||4.40” H x 9.50” L, Single Slot |
|Display Connectors ||8 Mini-DisplayPort |
|DisplayPort 1.2 ||Yes |
|DisplayPort with Audio ||Yes |
|Mini-DP to DP adapters ||None – order PN VCNVS810DP-PB if DisplayPort is required |
|Mini-DP to DVI-D SL adapters ||8 included with PN VCNVS810DVI-PB |
|Number of Displays Supported ||8 at 4,096 x 2,160 at 30Hz (4 at 4,096 x 2,160 at 60Hz) |
|Maximum DP 1.2 Resolution ||4,096 x 2,160 at 60Hz (3,840 x 2,160 at 60Hz also available) |
|Maximum DVI-D SL Resolution ||1,920 x 1,200 at 60Hz |
|HDCP Support ||Yes |
|Graphics APIs ||Shader Model 5.0, OpenGL 4.3, DirectX 11 |
|Compute APIs ||CUDA, DirectCompute, OpenCL |
|NVIEW ||Yes |
|NVIDIA Mosaic ||Yes (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and Linux) |
|Bezel Correction ||Yes |
|Warp & Blend ||Yes |
|Synchronization ||Yes (8 displays hosted by a single NVS 810) |
|Warranty ||3 Years |
|PNY Part Number ||VCNVS810DVI-PB |
Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, Linux®, or Solaris®
- PCIe x16 expansion slot
- 1GB or more of system memory, 2GB recommended
- 200MB of available disk space for full driver installation
- Blu-ray, DVD-ROM or CD-ROM drive
- DVI compatible displays (via included mDP to DVI-D SL adapters)
- NVIDIA NVS 810 professional graphics board
- 8 locking mini-DisplayPort to DVI-D SL adapters
- Software Installation Disc for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Printed QuickStart Guide
Features & Benefits
NVIDIA NVS 810 Architecture
- Scalable geometry architecture
- Hardware tessellation engine
- FXAA/TXAA dedicated anti-aliasing engine
- Shader Model 5.0 (OpenGL 4.5 and DirectX 12)
- Up to 16K x 16K texture and render processing
- Transparent multisampling and super sampling
- 16x angle independent anisotropic filtering
- 32-bit per-component floating point texture filtering and blending
- Up to 64x full scene antialiasing (FSAA)
- Decode acceleration for MPEG-2, MPEG-4 Part 2 Advanced Simple Profile, H.264, MVC, VC1, DivX (version 3.11 and later), and Flash (10.1 and later)
- Dedicated H.264 Encoder
- NVIDIA GPU Boost (Automatically increases GPU engine throughput to maximize application performance.)
Advanced Display Features
- Support for up to 8 displays with bezel correction, synchronization, and warp & blend
- Mini-DisplayPort outputs natively drive up to 8 DisplayPort panels at resolutions up to 4,096 x 2,160 at 30Hz (4 panels at resolutions up to 4,096 x 2,160 at 60Hz)
- Connect to various monitor types using included mini-DisplayPort cable adapters
- 8 mDP to DVI-D SL adapters included with PN VCNVS810DVI-PB
- 8 mDP to DP adapters included with PN VCNVS810DP-PB
- DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 2.0, and HDCP support
- DisplayPort 1.2 Multi-Stream Technology simplifies cable management in many installations
- Drive up to 32 displays (8 groups of 4 cloned images via each DisplayPort connector) using supported DisplayPort 1.2 Stream Cloning technology
- Support for integrated audio via DisplayPort and HDMI
- Support for multiple display modes including DualView, Span, and Clone modes
DisplayPort and HDMI Digital Audio
- Support for the following audio modes:
- Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS 5.1, Dual Channel and Multichannel (7.1) LPCM, Dolby Digital Plus
- Dolby Digital Plus and MPEG-2 or MPEG-4 AAC
- Data rates of 44.1kHz, 49kHz, 96kHz, 176kHz, and 192kHz
- Word sized of 16-, 20-, and 24-bit
DisplayPort and HDMI Digital Audio
- Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS 5.1, multi-channel (7.1) LPCM, Dolby Digital Plus (DD+), and MPEG-2/MPEG-4 AAC
- Data rates of 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96KHz, 176KHz, and 192KHz
- Word sizes of 16-bit, 20-bit, and 24-bit
NVIDIA® nView® Desktop Management Software
- Boosts productivity by delivering maximum flexibility for single and multi-display set-ups, and provides unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience.
- Seamless integration within the Windows environment
- Easy to use Setup Wizard
- Extended Windows Taskbar to spread the application buttons across displays
- Get virtual sub-displays with Gridlines to make best use of large display setups
- Create Virtual Desktops to maximize work area and reduce application clutter
- Complete set of Hot Keys
- User Profiles for easier system deployments
NVIDIA® Mosaic Technology
- Enhance your workspace over multiple displays (up to 16 displays when used with multiple NVS 510 Graphics Cards)
- Enables seamless taskbar spanning as well as transparent scaling of any application over multiple displays
NVIDIA® Enterprise Management Tools
- Monitor, access and configure graphics and display information of remote machines using industry standard WMI Interface
- Scriptable using WMI Command Line interface for integration with System level Management tools
- Scalable Enterprise-Class tools to remotely install & configure graphics drivers across your entire organization
NVIDIA CUDA Parallel Processing Architecture
- SMX Architecture (streaming multi-processor design that delivers greater processing and efficiency)
- Hyper Q (allows multiple CPU cores to simultaneously utilize a single NVS 810 GPU to execute independent compute kernels)
- API support includes: CUDA C, CUDA C++, DirectCompute 5.0, OpenCL, Java, Python, and Fortran
Unified Driver Architecture
- Simplifies deployment across corporate or enterprise installations
- Support for the latest applications on previous- and current-generation hardware
- Continuous performance tuning
- Microsoft Windows Hardware Qualification Lab (WHQL)-certified for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7
Display & Video Features
8 Display Support
The NVS 810’s dual display engines drive up to eight displays simultaneously and fully supports the next generation Display Port 1.2 standard capable of resolutions such as 4,096 x 2,160 at 30Hz. This configuration of the NVS 810 includes 8 mini-DisplayPort to DVI adapters for customers requiring DVI displays. NVS 810, when used with the nView Desktop Software utility, makes it easy to deploy multiple displays across a desktop or build an expansive digital signage wall.
New DisplayPort 1.2 Features (with Audio)
NVS 810’s integrated DisplayPort 1.2 Engine produces phenomenal photorealistic image quality while driving ultra-high-resolution panels (up to 4,096 x 2,160 at 30Hz). NVS 810 also supports advanced Display Port 1.2 features like multi-stream technology (MST) and stream cloning, which enable efficient cable management. MST allows an end-user to drive up to for independent displays simultaneously from any one display port output, while stream cloning enables NVS 810 to clone up-to four instances of each display output to drive a maximum of 32 displays.
Versatile Connectivity Options using Mini DisplayPort Connector
End users can securely connect to DVI-D SL displays (this configuration PN VCNVS810DVI-PB) via the 8 included mDP to DVI-D SL adapters. A DisplayPort option, VCNVS810DP-PB is also available and an HDMI option, PN VCNVS810HDMI-PB will be offered in winter 2015.
Multi-Display Experience with NVIDIA® Mosaic™ Technology
Enables seamless taskbar spanning as well as transparent scaling of the desktop and applications across up to 16 displays (using two NVS 810 Graphics Cards) from a single workstation or PC while delivering full performance and image quality.
NVIDIA High-Definition Video Technology
Combines high-definition video processors and software that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for SD and HD video content. Features include, high-quality scaling, spatial temporal de-interlacing, inverse telecine and high quality dual HD video playback—with low CPU utilization and power consumption.
Dedicated H.264 encode engine that's independent of the 3D or compute pipeline which delivers faster than real-time performance for transcoding, video editing, and other encoding applications.
NVIDIA FXAA and TXAA
Reduces visible aliasing and delivers higher image quality without the performance hit by harnessing the power of the GPU’s CUDA cores and new film-style AA techniques.
Balanced Power and Performance
Intelligent Power Management
NVS 810’s Energy Star compliant design reduces overall system energy costs by intelligently adapting the total power utilization of the graphics subsystem based on the applications being run by the end user. This power-optimized design helps reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and increase reliability.
Large Dedicated Graphics Memory with Ultra-Fast Memory Bandwidth
NVS 810's 4GB of dedicated memory delivers high throughput needed to drive hardware accelerated dual HD Blu-Ray video streams or interact with large textured models on up to 8 ultra-high resolution displays.
The NVS 810 is the ideal graphics solution to natively drive 8 displays, providing the optimal balance of performance, form factor and power efficiency when compared to dual graphics card configurations. NVS 810 utilizes the latest NVIDIA Maxwell GPU architecture to deliver higher performance and display resolution compared to previous generation NVS solutions without increasing overall power consumption.
Parallel-computing architecture that enables dramatic increases in computing performance by harnessing the power of the GPU (graphics processing unit). NVS 810 contains 1,024 NVIDIA CUDA parallel-computing cores compatible with all GPU-accelerated web, photo, video applications, as well as next-generation Internet technologies
PCI Express 3.0 Compliance
Enables data transfer rate up to 8 GB/sec per lane for an aggregate bandwidth of 32 GB/sec bi-directional (16 GB/sec in each direction).
NVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
Guarantees forward and backward compatibility with software drivers. This simplifies upgrading to a new NVIDIA solution because the latest driver supports all current NVIDIA products.
Ultra-Quiet High Reliability Cooling Solution
Built with a highly reliable, ultra-quiet fansink that efficiently cools the graphics without taxing the system fans resulting in a quieter desktop environment, as well as enabling multi-NVS 810 configurations in workstations and desktop systems
Compatibility with Industry-Standard Architectures
Compatible with x86 32 and 64-bit microprocessor architectures and operating systems from Intel/AMD and Microsoft/Linux.
Tested and Certified across multiple platforms
NVS 810 is tested on industry-leading business applications as well as certified to work in commercial desktop and workstations from multiple PC System Vendors to provide a highly reliable business environment.
NVIDIA Enterprise Management Tools
Exhaustive Enterprise Management tools for maximizing your system uptime by enabling seamless wide scale deployment. Allows remote query and control of graphics and display settings for systems spread across installations.
NVIDIA® nView® Desktop Software
This software utility delivers maximum flexibility for single large-display or multi-display options. This provides unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience for increased productivity.
Dedicated Enterprise Support to Ensure System Uptime
Dedicated NVIDIA NVS and PNY support teams for premium enterprise customers that are easily accessible to resolve their unique issues quickly.