|Core Clock ||900 MHz |
|Processor Cores ||192 |
|Processor Clock ||1800 MHz |
|Texture Fill Rate ||28.8 Billion/sec. |
|Memory Amount ||1024MB GDDR5 |
|Memory Data Rate, effective ||4104 MHz |
|Memory Interface ||192-bit |
|Memory Bandwidth ||98.5 GB/sec. |
|Power ∓ Thermal ||116W Active |
|On-board Outputs ||DVI, VGA, and HDMI |
|Bus Type ||PCI Express® 2.0 |
- Full Microsoft DirectX 11 support
- NVIDIA CUDA™ technology support
- DirectCompute 5.0 Support
- OpenCL Support
- NVIDIA PhysX™ technology
- NVIDIA SLI Ready
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Ready1
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology2
- Dual-Link HDCP-Capable3
- OpenGL 4.1 support
Minimum System Requirements
- PCI Express or PCI Express 2.0-compliant motherboard with one dual-width x16 graphics slot
- Two 6-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors
- A minimum 400W or greater system power supply (with a minimum 12V current rating of 24A)4
- Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon XP class processor or higher
- 200MB of available hard disk space
- 2GB system memory (4GB recommended)
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 Operating System (32 or 64-bit)
- DVD-ROM drive for installation
- DVI or HDMI or VGA compatible monitor
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti Graphics Card
- Quick Installation Guide
- Installation CD, which includes:
- Detailed Installation Guide
- NVIDIA Graphics Drivers
- PhysX System Software
- 3DVision Software
- One DVI-to-VGA adapter
- One Mini HDMI-to-HDMI adapter
- One 6-pin PCIe to Molex power adapter
Microsoft DirectX 11 Support
DirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API's key graphics features, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
NVIDIA 3D Vision Ready5
GeForce GPU support for NVIDIA 3D Vision, bringing a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. A combination of high-tech wireless glasses and advanced software, 3D Vision transforms hundreds of PC games into full stereoscopic 3D. In addition, you can watch 3D movies and 3D digital photographs in eye popping, crystal-clear quality.
NVIDIA CUDA Technology
CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
NVIDIA PhysX Technology
Full support for PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
NVIDIA SLI Technology6
Industry leading NVIDIA SLI Technology offers amazing performance scaling for the world's premier gaming solution.
32x Anti-aliasing Technology
Lightning fast, high-quality anti-aliasing at up to 32x sample rates obliterates jagged edges.
NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology7
The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and image scaling for movies and video.
HDMI output enables sending both high-definition video and audio signals to an HDTV via a single cable.
Dual–link DVI Support
Able to drive industry's largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560x1600 and with support for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP).
PCI Express 2.0 Support
Designed for the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry and 3D applications, while maintaining backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.