|CUDA Cores ||192 |
|GPU Memory ||2GB DDR3 |
|Memory Interface ||128-bit |
|Memory Bandwidth ||28.5GB/s |
|System Interface ||PCI Express 2.0 x16 |
|Maximum Power Consumption ||33.4W |
|Energy Star Enabling ||Yes |
|Thermal Solution ||Ultra-quiet active fansink |
|Form Factor ||2.713" H × 6.30" L, Single Slot |
|Display Connectors ||4 mini-DisplayPort |
|DisplayPort 1.2 ||Yes |
|DisplayPort with Audio ||Yes |
|Mini-DP to DP adapters ||4 included |
|Number of Displays Supported ||4 |
|Maximum DP 1.2 Resolution ||3840 × 2160 at 60Hz |
|HDCP Support ||Yes |
|Graphics APIs ||Shader Model 5.0, OpenGL 4.3, DirectX 11 |
|Compute APIs ||CUDA, DirectCompute, OpenCL |
|NVIEW Enabled ||Yes |
|Mosaic Mode ||Yes |
|Warranty ||3 Years |
|PNY Part Number ||VCNVS510DP-PB |
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP SP3, Linux®, or Solaris®
- PCIe x16 expansion slot
- 1GB or more of system memory, 2GB recommended
- 200MB of available disk space for full driver installation
- Blu-ray or DVD-ROM drive and DisplayPort compatible displays
- NVIDIA NVS 510 graphics board
- Full height bracket (attached to card)
- Low profile bracket (unattached)
- Four locking m-DP to DP adapters
- Software installation and documentation disc
- QuickStart Guide (printed)
- Installation Guide (PDF)
Features & Benefits
NVIDIA Quadro NVS 510 Architecture
- Integrated DisplayPort 1.2
- PCI Express 3.0 support
- 12 pixels per clock rendering engine
- NVIDIA® CUDA™ technology capable
- Scalable geometry architecture
- Hardware tessellation engine
- NVIDIA® GigaThread™ engine
- Shader Model 5.0 (OpenGL 4.3 and DirectX 11)
- Decode acceleration for MPEG-2, MPEG-4 Part 2 Advanced Simple Profile,
- H.264, MVC, VC1, DivX (version 3.11 and later), and Flash (10.1 and later)
- Blu-ray dual-stream hardware acceleration, with HD PIP playback
- Dedicated H.264 Encoder
Advanced Display Features
- Support for any combination of four connected displays
- DisplayPort outputs natively drive up to four digital displays at resolutions up to 3,840 × 2,160 at 60Hz
- Connect to various monitor types using multiple mini-DisplayPort based cable adapters or widely available standard DisplayPort cable adapters (when used with the included latched mini-DisplayPort to DisplayPort cables)
- DisplayPort to DVI-D SL to drive DVI displays up to 1,920 × 1,200 at 60Hz
- DisplayPort to DVI-D DL to drive DVI displays up to 2,560 × 1,600 at 60Hz
- DisplayPort to HDMI cables to drive HD displays up to 1,920 × 1,080 at 60Hz
- DisplayPort to VGA cables to drive analog displays up to 1,920 × 1,200 at 60Hz
- DisplayPort 1,2, HDMI 1.4a, and HDCP support
- DisplayPort 1.2 Multi-Stream Technology simplifies cable management and support up to 4 displays at 1,920 × 1,200 at 60Hz
- Drive up to 16 displays (4 groups of cloned images via each DisplayPort connector) using supported DisplayPort 1.2 Stream Cloning technology
- Support for integrated audio via DisplayPort and HDMI
- Support for multiple display modes including DualView, Span, and Clone modes
DisplayPort and HDMI Digital Audio
- Support for the following audio modes: Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS 5.1, Dual Channel and Multichannel (7.1) LPCM, Dolby Digital Plus Dolby Digital Plus and MPEG-2 or MPEG-4 AAC
- Data rates of 44.1kHz, 49kHz, 96kHz, 176kHz, and 192kHz
- Word sizes of 16-, 20-, and 24-bit
NVIDIA® NVIEW® Desktop Management Software
- Boosts productivity by delivering maximum flexibility for single and multi-display set-ups, and provides unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience.
- Seamless integration within the Windows environment
- Easy to use Setup Wizard
- Extended Windows Taskbar to spread the application buttons across displays
- Get virtual sub-displays with Gridlines to make best use of large display setups
- Create Virtual Desktops to maximize work area and reduce application clutter
- Complete set of Hot Keys
- User Profiles for easier system deployments
- Enhance your workspace over multiple displays (up to 8 displays when used with multiple NVS 510 Graphics Cards)
- Enables seamless taskbar spanning as well as transparent scaling of any application over multiple displays
NVIDIA® Enterprise Management Tools
- Monitor, access and configure graphics and display information of remote machines using industry standard WMI Interface
- Scriptable using WMI Command Line interface for integration with System level Management tools
- Scalable Enterprise-Class tools to remotely install & configure graphics drivers across your entire organization
NVIDIA CUDA Parallel Processing Architecture
- SMX Architecture (streaming multi-processor design that delivers greater processing and efficiency)
- Hyper Q (allows multiple CPU cores to simultaneously utilize a single NVS 810 GPU to execute independent compute kernels)
- API support includes: CUDA C, CUDA C++, DirectCompute 5.0, OpenCL, Java, Python, and Fortran
Unified Driver Architecture
- Supports NVS 510, NVS 310, NVS 300, NVS 450, NVS 420, NVS 295, NVS 290
- Support for the latest applications on previous- and current-generation hardware
- Continuous performance tuning
- Microsoft Windows Hardware Qualification Lab (WHQL)-certified for Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP
Display & Video Features
Quad Display Support
All-new NVS 510 display engine drives up to four displays simultaneously and fully supports the next generation Display Port 1.2 standard capable of resolutions such as 3,840 × 2,160 at 60Hz. NVS 510, when used with the NVIEW Desktop Software utility, makes it easy to deploy multiple displays across a desktop or build an expansive digital signage wall.
New DisplayPort 1.2 Features (with Audio)
NVS 510's integrated DisplayPort 1.2 Engine produces phenomenal photorealistic image quality while driving ultra-high-resolution panels (up to 3,840 × 2,160 at 60Hz). NVS 510 also supports advanced Display Port 1.2 features like multi-stream technology (MST) and stream cloning, which enable efficient cable management. MST allows an end-user to drive up to for independent displays simultaneously from any one display port output, while stream cloning enables NVS 510 to clone up-to four instances of each display output to drive a maximum of 16 displays.
Versatile Connectivity Options using Mini DisplayPort Connector
End users can securely connect to the most exhaustive options of display monitors and HDMI capable devices either by using the included mini-DP to Display Port adapters to take advantage of widely deployed DiplayPort cables and dongles, or directly connect using mini DisplayPort based cables and dongles.
Multi-Display Experience with NVIDIA® Mosaic™
Enables seamless taskbar spanning as well as transparent scaling of the desktop and applications across up to 8 displays (using two NVS 510 Graphics Cards) from a single workstation or PC while delivering full performance and image quality.
NVIDIA High-Definition Video Technology
Combines high-definition video processors and software that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for SD and HD video content. Features include, high-quality scaling, spatial temporal de-interlacing, inverse telecine and high quality dual HD video playback with low CPU utilization and power consumption.
Dedicated H.264 encode engine that's independent of the 3D or compute pipeline which delivers faster than real-time performance for transcoding, video editing, and other encoding applications.
NVIDIA FXAA and TXAA
Reduces visible aliasing and delivers higher image quality without the performance hit by harnessing the power of the GPU's CUDA cores and new film-style AA techniques.
Balanced Power & Performance
Intelligent Power Management
NVS 510's Energy Star compliant design reduces overall system energy costs by intelligently adapting the total power utilization of the graphics subsystem based on the applications being run by the end user. This power-optimized design helps reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and increase reliability.
Large Dedicated Graphics Memory with Ultra-Fast Memory Bandwidth
NVS 510's 2GB of dedicated memory delivers high throughput needed to drive hardware accelerated dual HD Blu-Ray video streams or interact with large textured models on up to 4 ultra-high resolution displays.
The NVS 510 is the ideal graphics solution to natively drive four displays, providing the optimal balance of performance, form factor & power efficiency when compared to dual Graphics Cards configurations. NVS 510 utilizes the latest NVIDIA Kepler GPU technology to deliver over 3x greater performance and doubles the memory bandwidth for faster throughput over the previous generation NVS solutions without increasing overall power consumption.
Parallel-computing architecture that enables dramatic increases in computing performance by harnessing the power of the GPU (graphics processing unit). NVS 510 contains 192 NVIDIA CUDA parallel-computing cores compatible with all GPU-accelerated web, photo, video applications, as well as next-generation Internet technologies
PCI Express 3.0 Compliance
Enables data transfer rate up to 8 GT/sec per lane for an aggregate bandwidth of 32GB/sec bi-directional (16GB/sec in each direction).
NVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
Guarantees forward and backward compatibility with software drivers. This simplifies upgrading to a new NVIDIA solution because the latest driver supports all current NVIDIA products.
Ultra-Quiet High Reliability Cooling Solution
Built with a highly reliable, ultra-quiet fansink that efficiently cools the graphics without taxing the system fans resulting in a quieter desktop environment, as well as enabling multi-NVS510 configurations in workstations and desktop systems
Compatibility with Industry-Standard Architectures
Compatible with x86 32 and 64-bit microprocessor architectures and operating systems from Intel/AMD and Microsoft/Linux.
Tested & Certified across multiple platforms
NVS 510 is tested on industry-leading business applications as well as certified to work in commercial desktop and workstations from multiple PC System Vendors to provide a highly reliable business environment
NVIDIA Enterprise Management Tools
Exhaustive Enterprise Management tools for maximizing your system uptime by enabling seamless wide scale deployment. Allows remote query and control of graphics and display settings for systems spread across installations.
NVIDIA® NVIEW®Desktop Software
This software utility delivers maximum flexibility for single large-display or multi-display options. This provides unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience for increased productivity.
Low-Profile and Flexible Form Factor
Simplifies IT administration and deployment throughout an enterprise. Regardless of desktop system (standard tower PC, workstation, small form factor system) or the display type (LCD, DLP, plasma), NVS 510 fits into any existing installations without being disruptive.
Dedicated Enterprise Support to Ensure System Uptime
Dedicated NVIDIA NVS and PNY support teams for premium enterprise customers that are easily accessible to resolve their unique issues quickly.